Thursday, February 13, 2014

My sew along projects for February


This is my autumn leaves portion of Lori Holt's Quilty Sew Along.  I can hear someone saying, "Oh, I thought that they were Christmas lights."  I made a mistake and the stems are supposed to alternate, you know, like falling autumn leaves.  Just for fun, I decided to pose them with some Valentines :)


I also made some tulips.  No mistakes here.


I was "sew" excited about the latest Saturday Sampler project that I had it together within an hour of getting back home.  And yes, there is a mistake :(  I was supposed to cut 11 inch strips for each side of the red roof.  My rotary cutter decided to make it 10 inches.  There was not extra fabric for a redo.


I know that there will be some trimming going on next month.  I hope it will become a non-issue.  This house looks so cute surrounded by all the other blocks.

No comments: