Monday, February 16, 2009

More Glen

This morning as I gave Glen a hair cut, I thought of a couple of images that remind me of Glen. As a young missionary, many in Uruguay thought he looked like John Fitzgerald Kennedy. When I see Teddy Kennedy on the news these days, I do see common physical features even now. (Could it be that the Fitzgerald name on Glen's pedigree chart provides a nose and strong square chin?) I love this piece of yard art on the fence, the green man Glen watching over his garden day and night.


The first time I was exposed to Don and Audrey Wood's "King Bidgood's in the Bathtub," I started laughing right out loud in a quiet place. It was if they had used my hubby for their model. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

Because of this, I feel that Raymond has a strong career ahead of him. . . playing Santa Claus.