Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Worth it a million times over

  

I spent yesterday with some of my favorite people while their mother was undergoing yet another out-patient surgery related to her latest pregnancy.  Last night she posted, "Opal is worth it a million times over" in a post surgery update on FB.  I have to agree, Opal is worth it all, even literally a year of her mom not feeling well.



Big brother Henry was a great helper and companion and game player.  I taught him too many strategies for Mancala and now he beats me most every time.


 Opal is a beautiful 4 1/2 months.  True to family form, she is in the 95th percentile for height and weight.
 

 She if a child of many expressions and her smile is to die for, but she just wasn't up to sharing one while I had the camera out.


She loves to talk and interact with everyone and is happiest when you hold her hand while she falls asleep.  Definitely worth it all millions upon a million times over!

No comments: