Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Polka dot bathrobes

The oldest girlies had Good Friday off from school so came for a sleepover on Thursday night. They LOVE spending time with each other. This visit the surprise was new bathrobes for their American Girl dolls. Heather had mentioned last visit that her dolls needed a bathrobe. When patterns are only 99 cents at JoAnn's, I buy up the doll patterns. I had two in my stash for bathrobes and selected the Butterick.

I came across a pink polka dot fleece remnant at a very good price at JoAnn's. I soon discovered it was only big enough for one bathrobe. Fortunately, the week before their visit, fleece went on sale and I found that there were more colors in polka dot. The girls were DELIGHTED!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the fleece bathrobes. I think they're my favorite addition to the AG dolls' wardrobes so far. Besides the pajamas, of course. And the winter coats. And the white nightgowns. And the ... list goes on. You're an amazing seamstress!