Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby news


The two current babies of the family reconnected at Troy's wedding reception.  They don't see one another as often now that they live in different states.  I knew that I needed a current picture of these two together.  It's hard because they are movers and shakers, so I just kept snapping away.  Enjoy!






They'll both turn "2" in the next couple of months.  Oscar received his first big haircut today.  I screamed when I saw this picture on FB.  Now he is a big boy!

That is why another FB post made me scream with happiness.  The next family baby expected in October is a girl!  Whatever will I do when the new babies stop coming?  Become a great-grandma?

2 comments:

andy said...

cute baby, i want have one someday...

Vagabond Mother said...

I love the haircut! I remember what sweet newborns they were, glad I was in town when they were little! I'm really looking forward to October too. :)