Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Grandpa's little helper

It was Toby's turn to spend the night at the grandparents' house. He and Grandpa Glen ate pizza and watched Tin Tin Friday night, but on Saturday morning it was on to chores.

Grandpa came into the house where I was cleaning and told me to grab my camera because Toby was going to mow the grass for the first time ever!

First he would need to start the mower.

Then he would have to push hard.


Grandpa stepped in to provide a bit of guidance.

Looking good Toby.

This was my final picture, but he finished it all up.

Then it was on to the back where he was put in charge of fishing out the bougainvillea petals from the pool.

That's one handsome little helper.

There were many petals. He filled that big flower pot.

Looking good Toby. You are welcome back anytime.

2 comments:

larainydays said...

Feed them then work them. A great motto for dealing with grandkids.

kobe said...

it is my dreaming house, with a garden and swimming pool