Monday, November 3, 2008

Why I love November

I always look forward to November because:
*It's my birthday month
*There is cooler, somewhat crisper air
*We celebrate Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday because it's all about gratitude, family, and US history
*Christmas prep begins in earnest, this means Christmas decorations and music are now encouraged
***Most important, I can use the above whenever I want. I no longer have to plan around SRP's time of day usage to save money on the electric bill. I am going to transfer those sheets to the dryer right now!

3 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

I'm running the dishwasher right now!

I just planted those poppies too. Thanks!

Cire said...

ummm, don't u still have a higher rate from 5-9 am and 5-9 pm? are we missing something at our house?

Laurel said...

Your father gave me permission to ignore time of day during the winter months years ago because it makes so little difference compared to summer.