Monday, November 10, 2008

Wedding planning with the vaqueiro and pretty maiden

I've just returned from a four day trip to Provo, land of love and wedding planning.

Nathan modeled for me the outfit he brought home from his mission. How I missed seeing this handsome getup when he returned home I do not know. This was after I purchased the new suit for the groom to wear or I would have persuaded him to wear this instead. Luckily we discovered that Mr. Mac carries extra long suits. He will look just as smashing come Dec. 27th.

The pretty maiden was smitten with the hat. It looks good on her as well. I'm hoping that the knife is a recent acquisition and did not make it through customs from Brazil. I was able to see the wedding dress in progress and we determined how I could best add some English smocking to the sleeves. Thank you Nichelle for wanting to include something I had made into your dress.

It has been a sweet experience hanging out with these two as they finalize plans for their special day. Life is full of good things. This is definitely one of the "best" good things.

2 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Nice wolf, Nate!

I'm glad you had a good weekend, Mom.

Vagabond Mother said...

Hope you had a great birthday! See you this weekend!