Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's Hear it for the Boys!


I loved Andrew's graduation announcement with his arms full of boy! Since I married Glen, there have been lots of boy in my life. The last post showed off the pretty little girls. Now I will spotlight the boys. Toby never visits without leaving wet. He also does his best to pass all that moisture along. He loves these pump'm'up sprayer bottles that Grandpa Glen bought for the grandkids to use. He chased and then blasted his grandpa.
The girls got pettiskirts, but the boys received BYU athletic shorts. TJ shows off his emblematic knee. They were just as happy as the girls. Since it was still winter in Provo, snow and all, Janae's boys received BYU jackets.
Don't let that smile fool you. I'm sure that there is a sprayer bottle hidden under the table.

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

How pretty is your backyard? I have a feeling Raymond will get pretty wet too. He likes to dump his water bottle on his head in the car.

The jackets have still come in handy during this cool spring, thank you! We will have to drive the mountains to use them when we move to Arizona, or wait till December. . .