Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Glen Jay's day

This cute baby boy turned 61 today. I love how he still resembles his baby picture.


We dropped by Dave's and Sally's to deliver Sally's birthday present after eating at Tia Rosa's with the sister missionaries and they surprised Glen with a Krispy Kreme doughnut cake.


It worked for Ruby in July and it works for Glen in January.

I think the rule is that you get to start over with just one candle again after your 60th.

Thanks to this cute little family for creating a cake on their red "You are Special" plate.

Cute Mabel insisted on getting a piece of the doughnut with sprinkles.

David quickly led the clapping of 61 times! Happy Birthday Glen Jay!

3 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Hubby does look like his baby picture. Happy Birthday!

Betty Lou said...

Laurel, I don't see a Followers gadget on your blog. How do I Follow? Betty Lou

larainydays said...

Happy birthday Glen. I really love and admire that husband of yours.