Saturday, January 7, 2012

Newest member of the family

Look who came to town! Emilia's sister had a baby girl this week and Emilia came lickety split. She not only met her new niece, but also the newest addition to our extended family.

Santa brought a little male kitty to Ruby and Sadie because they decided that if both of them put a kitten first on their list they would probably get a kitten. They figured that they almost always get the first thing on their list. It worked! Meet Tiger, my first grand kitten. He even climbed up on my shoulder and purred in my ear on my last visit. He's a blur because he's constantly moving just like the grand babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Visit mine and be a follower. http://elpalpite.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cute addition to your family. Your blog is interesting... Visit mine sometime when you have a moment.. www.newbeginningswithhappyendings.blogspot.com
I am following yours can you follow mine? Thanks!