Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vagabond daughter (and mom)

Today is my only daughter's 8th wedding anniversary. She blogged about it at Vagabond Mother today. She included a picture from each year of her marriage, but neglected 2011. So, here you have it, a recent picture that I "borrowed" from her blog. Go visit her, for she is so much more entertaining than her mom. She will make you chuckle and sometimes downright belly laugh, but she also will make you ponder as she writes well while being very honest about her life.

Congratulations on your special day Andrew and Janae! The years have flown by from my perspective and Janae, I absolutely love the three men you have brought into your and my life!

2 comments:

larainydays said...

Janae's blog is one of the joys of my life.

Unknown said...

Nice photo & post. I like it!