Saturday, June 12, 2010

Missing the one in the middle

Tonight the one in the middle is no longer with us. Those left behind are feeling pretty sad. This picture was taken almost a year ago. The one in the middle would think it is funny that all his siblings are making sad faces.

Grant Ray Jensen (mostly known as Ray) had a knack for making you laugh and was the master of sarcasm. His performances at the Draper Historic Theatre were not to be missed. He had great acting skills and comedic timing. His last role was as the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz. Glen and I attended with a group of family members and it was a wonderfully good time!


"Put 'em up! Put 'em up!"

It is so hard to believe that he could be gone so suddenly and at such a young age. My heart goes out to his siblings; Peggy, Joyce, Wylene, and my husband Glen. I especially grieve for his children, Richard and Michelle, as well as his grandchildren.

Vaya con Dios Grant!

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

I got to see Grant in "It's a Wonderful Life" back when I was in college. I believe it was the fall of 2002. He was great. It feels strange to lose an uncle. I hope your week in Utah goes well and that you can celebrate more of his life.