Friday, March 21, 2008

"Horton" earns many stars

TJ, Heather and I went to the movies today. On the way in, they were trying to talk me into another movie. I stayed strong! On the way out our conversation went like this:

Me: "If five stars were possible, how many stars would you give "Horton Hears a Who?"
TJ: "I give it a billion stars!"
Heather: "I give it a GOOGLE."

The consensus is that we can highly recommend this movie. Finally, they have managed to bring a Seuss book to the big screen without trashing it! TJ especially liked the villainous bird, Heather liked the mayor's wife and darling 96 daughters, and I just loved Horton even though he had Jim Carrey's voice. Horton's heart is pure gold. (Janae - the bedroom of those 96 daughters may bring back a certain childhood dream of yours:)

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

Everyone has liked this movie, I'm glad you had a good time!