Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The photo shoot


With all the grand kids in town for Easter, I scheduled a photographer to come and take family pictures in our front yard.


I finally went for my little point and shoot camera toward the end to take pictures of the photographer taking pictures.  I can't wait to receive my CD of Janelle Joy's photos.


It was fun to see all my sweeties all dressed up.


And enjoying each other.


Each little family had their own style.


They all looked adorable.



They had a great time interacting with one another as they waited their turn.






Our ash tree with all that Virginia Creeper hanging down provided a great back drop.




Four of my little pumpkins had missed the last family photo session four years ago.  It was so good to have them included.  And now pictures of the shoot taken by my sons.


All the grands making their funny faces.


My method of getting the children to look at the photographer.


My children's attempt to recreate a photo taken almost 15 years ago.  One son was unable to be with us this time.


The one finished photo that I've seen.  Isn't it beautiful.  Our photographer was this grand daughter's Primary activity leader.


And one demonstrating their personalities.  Who knew that a photo shoot could be so much fun?  Grandpa and Grandma then treated them to a steak dinner in the backyard as a reward for their smiles and well, other faces.  And, yes, they are getting old enough to enjoy steak.

No comments: