Monday, May 16, 2011

Temple Square Tulips


While in Salt Lake City, I would have Glen drop me off early in the morning on State Street east of the temple so that I could walk through two blocks of spring splendor on my way to the Salt Palace and Quilt Market.

It has been a long, cold winter in Utah so the tulips were late this year. Lucky me!

Enjoy!















Once I reached the Salt Palace I felt like I should go inside, find a loud speaker and yell, "Everyone, hustle outside now and make your way north and east for more unbelievable color and inspiration!"

3 comments:

Cire said...

Thanks, those are pretty. Reminds me of Butchart Gardens and how much I enjoyed it there.

MARCIE said...

Love your photos! I just googled SLC Temple Tulips and found your blog. I was there last week for quilt market at the Salt Palace but didn't have any photos to post on my blog of Temple Square, so I linked to yours. Now I am in Mesa for a week. Pretty funny! Hope you don't mind my sharing your photos and your blog.

Gayle said...

So glad you enjoyed your visit to SLC! The gardens at Temple Square ARE inspiring, huh?