Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer of weddings 2003

The first week of August 2003 was a busy, fun one. Not one but two of my children were married to the love of their life. We first traveled to San Diego for the marriage of David and Sally. Five days later we were back in Mesa for the marriage of Janae and Andrew. This picture was taken before the reception in Mesa where both couples were honored. It is one of my favorites!

Congratulations to both couples on their 7th anniversary. Thank you Dave and Sally for my three beautiful little granddaughters and thank you Janae and Andrew for my two handsome grandsons. I love watching how you support your spouses and parent your little ones. Great job!

2 comments:

larainydays said...

I forgot that they got married the same time. What a great memory and beautiful picture.

j said...

Oh wow, is has that been 7 years already?!?! Time flies ... Congrats to both couples : ) Hope you guys had to do something fun together on you day!