Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gardening Class

There will be a gardening class held at my home next Saturday, Feb. 7th, at 9:00 AM. I will talk about container gardening and there will be other gardeners sharing their methods as well. Everyone is invited to come if interested. This is a picture of part of my winter garden taken this afternoon.

These items were part of dinner today. I promise, nothing tastes as good as fresh picked produce. For me, it's not about saving money, it's about the freshness and availability (and no worries about e coli:)

2 comments:

Cire said...

Either Susan or I will be there!

Anonymous said...

Jason wants to come, this kid really has alot of varied interests. When he learned we were moving to Kansas he said he wanted to meet a farmer. How sad that our kids are so removed from that life.