Monday, January 5, 2009

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Glen snapped this shot as Nathan left our home to return to Provo and a new semester. He is also now the husband of Nichelle. The wedding and fiestas are now memories. Very good memories. All five of our children are now married. These marriages have brought five more wonderful people into our lives and eight beautiful grandchildren. We expect many more grandchildren!

(Can anyone explain why everything is underlined and I can't make it go away?!!)


Emilia heard my plea and shared some pictures on her blog which I promptly "borrowed." We are very excited and happy for Nathan and Nichelle. We know that the Lord is very mindful of them and their desire to honor the sacred covenant of eternal marriage. We extend our love and support.


This is my beautiful family (sans Susan, Eric's wife, and their new little baby girl, Julianna, who wisely remained at home.) They are my joy and my life.

No comments: