Saturday, January 24, 2009

The books are back


Finally! The nativities are repacked (it's only a month since Christmas Eve), shelves are dusted, and the church related library is back where it belongs. These particular shelves hold the church history and D&C related books. I hope that your children are allowing you to attend Sunday school and study a bit on the side. You're welcome to borrow any title.

This is Glen's latest purchase. As the color wheel top demonstrates, it is very colorful. Ray was inspired to bring the top outside for a spin when he saw the new door mat. Please weigh in on my poll. Glen bought it because he says it goes with the red door. Do you think a) it enhances the door b) it cheapens the door? Please be honest and I hope that we don't hurt his feelings.

3 comments:

Nate said...

I think the mat is a pretty typical dad purchase. It would go well with our new glass heart vase!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the door needs no enhancement, thus remove the door mat and put it wherever the grandkids are going to play with the colorful top.

Laurel said...

Nate, I actually loved the glass heart vase - one of my favorite Glen purchases. All of the women in his life received one; me, his daughter, and his daughter-in-laws.

The door mat has been moved, and not by me. When we left for church yesterday, there it was in the garage in front of the door leading into the house. I guess he agreed with "b".