Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall color shots while walking in Provo

Down by Provo River, I hug the brightest of them all.

BYU campus shots.






As I walk back to the townhouse.









And for Janae, her favorite Provo house.

I always have to have an autumn trip. As many of you know Fall is my favorite season and low desert Arizona just doesn't deliver. This year I was blessed to have three "color" trips. Early in October, I posted our Utah mountain drive. Then I was fortunate to return to Provo at the end of the month for its show of color. Next post, Fall color along the Rio Grande River in New Mexico.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Fall is my favorite season, too, and it's especially beautiful in Provo. Thanks for the pictures!

Vagabond Mother said...

Reminds me of my baby boys coming that time of year too . . . and that house is still so cool!