Monday, February 8, 2010

On a lighter note

Ruby and Sadie came for a cheer up grandma visit.

We made popcorn and watched "The Wizard of Oz" on grandpa's new TV. See all those new instruction manuals, etc., on the new media cabinet? Gives me a headache.

Tomato loving Ruby participated in the yellow tomato taste test. Her review, "Tastes just like a tomato."

We didn't get a picture of Glen with his new flowering pear tree near his birthday this year.

A month later is good. Everyday there are even more of these delicate little flowers.

Spring has sprung in Arizona!

3 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Everything looks so pretty in the yard right now! Take lots of pictures.

That new tv looks pretty fancy, hope you like watching it. I'll enjoy it whenever we have to move back in between clinicals, hahaha.

Sorry I didn't call last night- Andrew has two exams this morning and I was trying to keep the boys as quiet as I could. I will call you soon!

Vagabond Mother said...

Oh, and I really like that tv cabinet! It is so simple and not gimmicky. Good job finding that!

j said...

Glad to have you back home and blogging. Loved the pictures!!!I need to come over and look that tree closer. I didn't see it's blooming!