Wednesday, April 8, 2009

For Glen

My sweet hubby made a special request of me this week. "Could you take some pictures of my bougainvillea blooms before the wind blows them to smithereens?" I obliged. Enjoy the color!



And this last picture is for me. Gardening magazines often have "container recipes." They show a flower pot, etc., with beautiful plants and then list the plants (ingredients) used. I especially like this combination or recipe of plants that I recently combined in hanging baskets placed on plant stands instead.

I think I will call it "Citrus Morning." I love all the citrusey yellow and bright green with a splash of burgundy.

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

I love the pictures you took. They really are so colorful right now. Spring goes quickly in your yard! Or maybe it just starts at the end of January. . .