Thursday, December 29, 2016

Rachel and Manny get married



We traveled to Arizona for the wedding of my niece, Rachel and Manny.


They were sealed for time and all eternity in the beautiful Mesa Arizona Temple.


They make a wonderful and caring couple.


The traditional photo on the temple steps after the ceremony,


I loved Rachel's dress.  She looked beautiful and Manny was indeed her handsome prince.


Rachel and Manny with Rachel's immediate family.  Rachel is the daughter of my sister, Becky.


Rachel's paternal grandparents and my former neighbors.  That is how Rachel's parents met!



My husband with my youngest sister's sons.  They were kind and laughed at his stories.


All six of my siblings were in attendance.  This picture was taken at the reception in the evening.


It was a wonderful evening and Grandpa Glen was more than happy to hold his newest granddaughter and our son, Ryan's first child.  Both are quite delighted with her.


Grandpa and his girl.




I skipped taking a picture of cake on faces.  Congratulations Rachel and Manny!

No comments: