Friday, September 16, 2011

Civil War blocks, caught up again!

32 Carolina Lily

After finishing the boys quilts, it was time to catch up on the Civil War Quilts blocks. Now I'm all caught up until tomorrow morning!

33 Indiana Puzzle

All of my setting in of little sleeves on little dresses helped me with the curved seam on this block.

34 Rosebud

The more little pieces to put together, the more my final size seems to be off. This one was a bit small. I hope I can make it work when I sash the blocks.

35 Star of the West

Wins for use of the most different fabrics!

36 Kentucky Crossroads

I'm getting better with using my stripped material.

37 Confederate Rose

I finally caught on that I can crop these pictures. It was hard to do on this one as I had not held the camera straight on. Perhaps my camera skills will improve with my piecing skills as I finish out these quilt blocks.

2 comments:

larainydays said...

Your blocks look so perfect. That quilt is going to be beautiful

Gayle said...

Nice! I especially like the block with the fussy cut star in the middle. Sure wish I was making all of these - I should pull out my book and get started! LOL