Monday, June 1, 2009

Dandelion wine???

That, my friends, is a field of dandelions gone to seed! Glen couldn't believe his eyes. Doesn't it look like this acreage could provide seed for every lawn in America?! Does anyone recognize the house in the background?

He was so stunned that he drove like this! (We wouldn't know except my camera took a picture by its self!)

We took the long way to visit Joe in the hospital in SLC while in Utah. Glen took this picture shortly before being informed that he would not be allowed to drive the Alpine Loop until June 1st. He was pretty disappointed. I love all the Spring green juxtaposed with the snow.

Watch tomorrow for the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point!

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

Raymond loves dandelions lately. That's more than I've ever seen at once.

I am glad you went that way to SLC as well, it was so pretty when we went. Henry said, "Whoa!!!" for an hour and a half.