Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pretty in Pink

 

Exciting things happened this week.  This boy became a big brother.


His baby sister is my 13th grand child and 7th grand girl.  I couldn't be happier.


It has been so fun to watch my son with his baby girl.




Now it was Oscar's turn to hold the baby.




It was fun to see his reactions and to hear his many questions.



 Such a sweetie!  Her cousin born a bit over a year ago, had a similar picture with his tongue out but he also looked like he had purposely put his fingers in his ears and waggled them.


Now she is at home and is almost 2 days old in the next pictures.


I pulled up a picture of her father' as a baby to compare.  There are some commonalities.


Awe!  We also enjoyed a bit of eye contact.


Just look at all that hair.


I cocooned her in the pink knit blanket that I made.  Isn't she pretty in pink?


I am a blessed grandma who now has a "Baker's Dozen" of grandchildren.  Welcome Cecilia Ruth!


1 comment:

Susan said...

She's so sweet! I can definitely see similarities in her baby pictures and her daddy's. Can't wait to meet her :)