Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My baby has a baby

It's been a very good day. Nichelle & Nate welcomed a beautiful baby boy to the world at 10:00 pm.

His name is Oscar and he is a BIG baby boy.

His mother is crying for joy, I am certain, even though he weighed 9 lbs. 9 oz. and was 22 inches long. Grandpa Glen loves numbers and I'm sure he will be so thrilled that grandchild #9 was 9-9.

It's in his genes. His mother was a 9 lb. + baby and his father was a 22 inch baby. He was destined to be a beautiful, big baby boy.

His parents (and his grandmother) are in love with Oscar already. Nate was so proud of his wife. Well done Nichelle!

2 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

My boys are pretty excited about this new baby cousin. I am so glad he is here safely. What big boy!

larainydays said...

How exciting. Nichelle is a champ. It makes me tired just thinking about birthing a 9.9 pounder. Oscar is beautiful!