Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sadie Rae's Day

Grandpa brought Sadie "blue" balloons for her birthday. One of them was in the shape of "3". Blue is her favorite color.

Sadie is a little sweetheart with a soft voice and gentle way. It was a pleasure to share in her special day.

She had a very good time pulling that wrapping paper off of her presents.

Her cousin Julianna was in the house as well. I took several pictures. She's a mover and a shaker. This is the only one that was not blurry. She lowered her head before I pushed the button. That's okay. I love this view of her "do".

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like a good party - too bad I had to miss it :( Julianna really is always on the move. She woke up yesterday morning with "Kramer" hair, so I had to over-accessorize it a little to get it under control!

Vagabond Mother said...

Happy Birthday Sadie Lady! We love you!!!

larainydays said...

I always enjoy your posts, Laurel.
And I must say you have some quality grandchildren.