Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some Ryan things whilst he's away

Ryan and Emilia are spending some time in San Diego county celebrating their first anniversary. I especially like this picture which Lowell took on their special day 7/7/07. Emilia has been a blessing in the life of her new extended family and a shining light and beacon of hope for Ryan. Happy Anniversary!

And now on a not so serious note. Just recently I looked at my son and thought, now he's 30 he just doesn't look like Matt Damon so much any more. The above picture is of Matt Damon in his latest movie role, one for which he added some pounds.


I was so relieved! Ryan and Matt Damon are aging well together!

2 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Maybe Ryan is just prepping to be a double.

Christy/Mom said...

I have been catching up on all your posts. I am in tears thinking of that cute Nate coming home. I hope you're enjoying your "baby" back in the nest! Loved all the photos of the fam-you're the best blogger!