Monday, December 3, 2007

Home Sweet Home

This is my last shot of the Janae's family as I left for the SLC airport on Thursday evening. It's pretty amazing that Andrew still has his eyes open. I took over nighttime baby duty for 4 nights so that Janae could recover from an infection and Andrew could catch up with school. That meant that Henry and I were up while Henry ate and had his diaper changed. Andrew was just up all night hovering over his computer screen. Janae was thrilled to sleep ALL NIGHT - not even having to get up to go to the bathroom. Surprisingly, I had some adjusting to do once I got home. I still found myself awake part of the night the first night or two. I can't wait to see this family again in a couple of weeks for Christmas.

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

Raymond will be excited to come to AZ- his world is pretty boring now that everyone has left. . . except for "baby." Raymond tells me to put the baby "night night" often.

I'm glad you get to sleep now! Henry is a stinker, but he's sleeping in about 3 hour stretches at night. He has a hard time in the evenings. I bought "Babywise" tonight to try to remember how we "trained" Raymond.