Sunday, June 22, 2008

Life comes at you fast!

Here we are, a little family excited about our new home and soon to be filled new swimming pool. It was 17 years ago and now that 4 year old on the left is coming home from his mission.
These were good, busy days for your dad and I. We loved watching you grow and develop. We were amazed by your energy and love of life. We still are. And now we are amazed by your children, our grandchildren. I took Eric's kids on his birthday for a grand kids sleep over. During their visit, I realized that life really does come at you fast. Heather was all suited up and ready to swim laps with me at 8:00 am. TJ didn't want to swim, but asked to watch the History Channel instead. Toby didn't ask about mom and dad or home even once. This grandparenting has moved to a whole new level. I realize that TJ is now the same age as Janae in this picture. Nathan is just a few months older than Toby. TJ will most likely be the next Jensen missionary and it's less than 10 years away. My, oh, my! Elder Jensen will meet the three new members of our family that have joined us over the last two years. Little did I know how outdated that all important family picture that we had taken before Nathan left would soon be . Please, just always remember how much I love each and every one of you and how precious each memory is to me!

2 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vagabond Mother said...

Three new people! That's a lot. Nathan has some catching up to do.

Andrew liked seeing these pictures. I can't believe it was that long ago!