Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Elder Jensen reports home sooner than expected!

A registered letter came today from Nathan's mission president asking that we make sure someone greets him at the airport. At the bottom of the page were departure and arrival dates one day sooner that his previous travel plans! I quickly went to the web site to confirm, and yes, things have changed. Elder Jensen arrives home on THURSDAY, June 26 at 7:50 am!!!!!!!
Thought you would like to know and my email is not letting me pull up my addresses for a forward.

2 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Good to know! So early! Good thing it will be like 8:50 am for the boys.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Oh Wow..I would love to make pages for the front of his Mission binders. I just need to know what size, what info you want on it and if there is a color scheme you would want...or you could even pick paper with me.