Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reflections on Christ

I wanted to share this site with everyone. Mark Mabry has been acquainted with the family since Glen coached him in Little League. He and Ryan are the same age. He has been my favorite photographer for your engagement and wedding shoots when available. For the last few months, he has been working on an amazing photography project to be displayed in the Visitor's Center at the temple in conjunction with the Easter Pageant. They recreated scenes from the Savior's life using locations throughout Arizona and costuming and actors from the pageant. I've been following his blog during the process. It is currently up and will be so until June 2008. I know that it has touched Mark's life. I think it will touch yours as well.

http://www.mabrystudios.com/

1 comment:

Vagabond Mother said...

I think I should come to AZ to see the display. . . it seems so other-worldly to be in place NOT covered in, what Raymond calls, "yucky snows."