Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Easter 2016


Easter came early this year.  And for the first time in years, we did not celebrate it in Arizona.  My spring time dishes had been moved north and the Utah grands would be joining us for our traditional
Easter dinner followed by an Easter Egg Hunt.


Many of the Utah grands had missed the Easter when I knitted spring time critters so this year I put together a few super soft sock lambs for them.


The little miss looked lovely in her  pillowcase Easter dress made from Wonderland fabric.


Have you ever seen cuter bunny faces?


Older cousin got one, too.  Both were really quick to sew up.


Ray graduated this year from hunter to hider.  He was so sweet to help his little sister, Opal, out.


Henry and Oscar were in it for the big haul.  Yes, Grandpa Glen did include money and fireworks as well as candy in the eggs.


Henry really cleaned up in "$" eggs!


Oscar found a few as well.


Ceci just held on to her favorite egg.


I just had to get a picture of her in the tulips.


As you can see, the forsythia was in bloom outside as well as on our Easter table.


I love that they are such good cousins!


Our final shot with Grandpa looking on.


And then I shooed him back inside.  Can't wait until next year!


I hope that you enjoyed a happy, colorful Easter as well.

No comments: