Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Some color on a gray day


This picture popped up on another grandparent's FB page today.  I just had to copy it.  Those little girls are one of the true delights of my life and unfortunately we will be passing on the freeway as they come north to celebrate Thanksgiving with their mother's family.  They have a new little (well sort of little, 23" at birth) boy cousin to cuddle and get acquainted with.  Soon their new cousin will have a new boy cousin as well for these little girls are welcoming a brother in March.  They are still unsure about what another male may mean for their family dynamics.


And that brings me to my Quilty Sew Along courthouse blocks for this week, lots of blue, red, yellow, aqua, and green.  I like to keep my posts color coordinated!

No comments: