Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Emilia's birthday visit

Emilia stopped by after work this evening so that we could serve her pie, sing her the birthday song, and give her presents. Ryan had class tonight, so we filled her evening with busy boys.

Those boys also generously helped her blow out her candle. Raymond also gave her a solo rendition of the birthday song.

Emilia brought the birthday card that her sweetie had made for her to share with us. I just had to scan the back for posterity. She is now a bit scared to contemplate her future children. I just think Ryanna needed a bit of eye makeup. Now everyone, take out your engagement picture and do your own cute and paste. That was a bit scary!

Happy Birthday Emilia!

The "27" has come in handy this Fall. Something to do with our "82" Club.

3 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Happy Birthday Emilia!! I'm afraid to do that with our pictures, it might make a really scary, bossy child.

j said...

Laurel, Glen, Janae, Andrew, Ray and Hank thanks so much for fufilling my day!!! I loved my croche kit, the pie and lots of candy. Loved it!!!!!! I just cannot look at that picture anymore. Like Henry said: " Sca - ky" very scary.

larainydays said...

Happy birthday Emilia. The card was hilarious. I enjoy Ryan's humour...it seems to be in the Jensen DNA.